- Portable 82 Keys Layout: Unique layout design, on the premise of ensuring complete functionality, to minimize the size to 12.2 x 4.72 inch, saving your desktop space. Plus pluggable USB cable, it is convenient to carry.
- RGB LED Backlight: Default 18 backlit modes and 1 custom mode, FN+F8 to switch. Choose the color of each key from a spectrum of over 16.8 million colors freely via the software.
- White LED Backlight: Single White Backlit Mechanical Keyboard comes with Double-shot Injection Molded Keycaps, offering the best touch feeling, clear bright backlight and lettering on the keycaps won't be scraped off.
- Black Switches: Special Modified Black Switches, reduce 20g trigger pressure for the fastest response, life span up to 60 million.
- Blue Switches: Special Modified Blue Switches offer the same experience as Cherry MX Blue and life span reaches up to 50 million.
- Professional Gaming Keyboard: 82 keys N-key rollover. Dedicated software, supports macro editing, USB report rate 125/250/500/1000Hz adjustment. Aluminum and ABS construction, custom mechanical switches, professional control chip, providing the highest quality assurance with great durability and stable performance.
High-accuracy 6000 DPI Optical gaming sensor with advanced tracking
Contoured design provides a natural fit to support your play style
Textured rubber side grips deliver a confident hold
Mouse Warranty Two years
Prog Buttons 6
DPI 12,000 DPI
Sensor Type Optical
Mouse Backlighting 1 Zone RGB
On Board Memory Yes
Mouse button Type Omron
Mouse Button Durability 20M L/R Click
Grip Type Claw
Weight 85g (w/out cable)
Cable 1.8m Tangle Free Rubber
CUE Software Supported in iCUE
Game Type FPS
Report Rate Selectable 1000Hz/500Hz/250Hz/125Hz
Six fully-programmable buttons enable completely custom configurations
Onboard Memory stores your custom DPI settings on the mouse
Compatible with Xbox One to play mouse-enabled games
- Spill-Proof and Stain-Resistant: Liquids slide right off the surface so your mouse pad is easy to wipe clean even after an accident.
- Micro-Weave Fabric: Creates a dense surface for a faster and smoother glide for your mouse.
- Extended Size: Enjoy ample space for both your gaming mouse and keyboard with an extended 930mm x 300mm (36.6” x 11.8”) surface.
- Medium Size: Game on a 360mm x 300mm (12.6” x 10.6”) surface optimized for high-performance gaming mice.
- 3mm-Thick Plush Rubber Construction: Provides the comfort to play for hours.
- Durable Stitched Anti-Fray Edges: 360° of stitching guards against surface peeling.
- Staying Power: An anti-skid textured rubber base keeps the mouse pad securely in place even during the most intense gaming sessions.
- Extended Size : 930mm x 300mm (36.6” x 11.8”)
- Medium Size : 360mm x 300mm (12.6” x 10.6”)
Mainstream SSD for PC upgrade
Cost effective HDD replacement for better overall performance
Faster boot up and quicker application launch
- Capacity: 120GB, 240GB, 480GB, 960GB
- PNY Part Number: SSD7CS900-120-RB, SSD7CS900-240-RB, SSD7CS900-480-RB, SSD7CS900-960-RB
- Max Sequential Read Speed: 515 MB/s, 535 MB/s, 550 MB/s, 535 MB/s
- Max Sequential Write Speed: 490 MB/s, 500 MB/s, 500 MB/s, 515 MB/s
- Form Factor: 2.5 inch
- Height: 7mm
- Interface: SATA-III 6Gb/s; backwards compatible with SATA-II 3Gb/s
Better overall system performance
Low power consumption
Cool and quiet operation
- Ambidextrous ergonomic design - Built for comfort
- 3 Hyperesponse Buttons – Individually programmable with tactile response and precise actuation
- Up to 10 Million Keystroke Durability – For hours of long-lasting, reliable gameplay
- Powered by Razer Chroma – Choose from over 16.8 million color options or preset lighting effects to customize your mouse
- Powered by Razer Chroma lighting - 16.8 million customizable color optionsTrue 7,200 DPI Optical Sensor
- Ambidextrous Ergonomic Design
- Powered by Razer Chroma™
- Razer Synapse 3 (Beta) enabled
- Approximate size: 114.7 mm / 4.51 in (Length) X 63 mm / 2.48 in (Width) X 37.3 mm / 1.46 in (Height)
- Approximate weight (excluding cable): 78 g / 0.17 lbs
- Cable length: 2.1 m / 6.89 ft
- Compatible with Xbox One for basic input
- Substantially larger than the average mouse mat, the Razer Gigantus provides you with ample space to maneuver reducing the need to lift and reposition your mouse between swipes.
- The Razer Gigantus has been engineered to provide you with a smooth glide and adequate stopping power, so you get the best of both worlds on the battlefield.
- the flat cloth surface of this gaming mouse mat is optimized for highly responsive tracking, giving you increased accuracy that meets the needs of eSports athletes.
- With 5 mm thick high density foam and a rubberized base, the Razer Gigantus stays firmly in place, even over imperfect surfaces, providing a reliable foundation for consistent mouse movement.
- Ultra large size for low DPI gameplay
- Textured cloth finish for perfect balance between speed and control gameplay
- Dense foam with rubberized base for optimal comfort
- Anti-fray stitching (On Razer Gigantus Elite Edition and Razer Gigantus Black Edition)
- Approximate size: 455 mm / 17.9 in (L) x 455 mm / 17.9 in (W) x 5 mm / 0.2 in (H)
- Approximate weight: 617 g / 1.4 lbs
- 24-Port 10/100Mbps Desktop Switch
- 24 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports, Supports Auto MDI / MDIX
- Green Ethernet technology saves power consumption
- IEEE 802.3x flow control provides reliable data transfer
- Plastic case, desktop or wall-mounting design
- Plug and play, no configuration required
- Interface: 24 10/100Mbps RJ45 Ports
- AUTO Negotiation/AUTO MDI/MDIX
- Fan Quantity Fanless
- Physical Security Lock No
- External Power Supply External Power Adapter (Output: 9VDC / 0.6A)
- Mac Address Table 8K
- Dimensions ( W x D x H ) 8.7 x 5.0 x 1.8 in. ( 222 x 126 x 45 mm)
- Max Power Consumption 3.36W(220V/50Hz)
- Max Heat Dissipation 11.46BTU/h
- SOFTWARE FEATURES
- Transfer Method Store and Forward
- Advanced Functions Green Technology
- 802.3X Flow Control
- Certification FCC, CE, RoHs
- Package Contents 24-Port 10/100Mbps Desktop Switch TL-SF1024M
- Power Adapter
- Installation Guide
- Environment Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉);
- Storage Temperature: -40℃~60℃ (-40℉~140℉);
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing;
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing